Sunday, May 11, 2008

A month of silence

It's been a month since I last posted an article. I just could not be consistent in blogging... (not only blogging, but I'm also not consistent in many things). In the past month my energy indicator dropped from full to just above zero... The past week was the lowest.

For the first two weeks of the remedial, I was in Temerloh joining the 3rd yr group in the paediatric posting. I was quite sceptical at first how they would treat Nazhan and I. But they are really friendly, we were not alienated. I'm not talking about the boys b'coz I've known most of them well since my second yr. All of them really treated us like we are part of them. I was quite happy.

In Temerloh, they really enjoyed themselves going to Genting, elephant sanctuary in Kuala Gandah and also Deerland in Lanchang. Nazhan and I did not join them as we come back to Kuantan in the weekend (as expected of someone who has a family... haha). In the last week in Temerloh, we all had BBQ at night in the sisters' house. Everyone joined and took part in the grilling... a nice memory.

In the 3rd week, we were back in Kuantan. On the first day in HTAA, all of us were demoralized, being scolded by Dr Selva in the early Monday morning surely not the way you want to start your day.... However, the rest of the week ended smoothly. Last week was Papa Zain's week. I really can't stand the long hours of preaching. Haha... My energy level must really near zero, I skipped two days of his bedside teaching ans seminars. If Prof Wahab found out about this, I would be dead. Hehe...

It'll be 2 weeks more before this posting ends, I hope I can recharge myself today. There're so many things to read and I really really lack of practice in the shortcase. Have to struggle in the last fortnight. Chayyok, chayyok. Aja aja fighting......

No comments: